1. Dellon ES, Crone S, Mourey R, Dellon AL. Comparison of the Semmes-Weinstein monofilaments with the pressure-specifying sensory device. Restor Neuro & Neurosci. 5:
2. Watts D, Tassler P, Dellon AL. The effect of double gloving on cutaneous sensibility, skin compliance, and suture identification. Cont Orthoped. 29: 407-411, 1993.
3. Evans GRD, Crawley W, Dellon AL. Inferior alveolar nerve grafting: An approach without intermaxillary fixation. Ann Plast Surg. 33: 221-224, 1994.
4. Tassler PL, Dellon AL. Correlation of measurements of pressure perception using the pressure-specified sensory device with electrodiagnostic testing. J Occupat Med. 37: 62-
5. Tassler PL, Dellon AL, Scheffler NM. Computer-assisted measurement in diabetic patients with and without foot ulceration. J Amer Pod Med Assoc. 85: 679-684, 1995.
6. Dellon ES, Keller K, Moratz V, Dellon AL. The relationships between skin hardness, pressure perception, and two-point discrimination in the fingertip. J Hand Surg. 20B: 44-
7. Dellon AL. Computer-assisted sensibility evaluation and surgical treatment of tarsal tunnel syndrome. Adv Pod. 2: 17-40, 1996.
8. Tassler PL, Dellon AL. Pressure perception in the normal lower extremity and in tarsal tunnel syndrome. Muscle Nerve. 19: 285-289, 1996.
9. Grime PD. A pilot study to determine the potential application of the pressure specified- sensory device in the maxillofacial region. Brit J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 34: 500-503,
10. Aszmann OC, Muse V, Dellon AL. Evidence in support of collateral sprouting after sensory nerve resection. Ann of Plast Surg. 37: 520-525, 1996.
11. Dellon ES, Keller K, Moratz V, Dellon AL. Validation of cutaneous pressure threshold measurements for the evaluation of hand function. Ann Plast Surg. 38: 485-492, 1997.
12. Mucci S, Dellon AL. Restoration of lower-lip sensation: neurotization of the mental nerve with the supraclavicular nerve. J Reconstr Microsurg. 13: 151-155, 1997.
13. Dellon AL, Keller KM. Computer-assisted quantitative sensory testing in carpal and cubital tunnel syndromes. Ann Plast Surg. 38: 493-502, 1997.
14. Dellon AL. Somatosensory testing and rehabilitation. Amer Occup Ther Assoc. Bethesda
MD. Chap 7, 1997.
15. Mitterhauser MD, Muse V, Dellon AL, Jetzer TC. Detection of submaximal effort with computer-assisted grip strength measurements. J Occup Med. 39: 1220-1227, 1997.
16. Aszmann OC, Dellon AL. Relationship of cutaneous pressure threshold and innervation density. J Reconstr Microsurg. 14: 417-421, 1998.
17. Han JH, Lee HJ, Lee SH, Park SH, Choi CH, Choi YS, Kim J-G, Ha SW, Kim BW.
Value of quantitative sensory motor test in assessing neuropathy in non-insulin dependent diabetics. Kyungpook Univ Med J. 39: 245-254, 1998.
18. Lee RH, Dellon AL. Insulin resistance: does it play a role in peripheral neuropathy? Diab
Care. 22: 1914-1915, 1999.
19. Lobar BI. A neurologist’s perspective: improved documentation of clinically suspect nerve compression by adding QST when traditional NCS/EMG tests are normal. J Reconstr Microsurg. 15: 616, 1999.
20. Trott SA, Rohrich RJ, Beran SJ, Kenkel JM, Adams WP Jr, Robinson JB Jr. Sensory changes after traditional and ultrasound-assisted liposuction using computer-assisted analysis. Plast Reconstr Surg. 103: 2016-2025, 1999.
21. Kozin SH, Porter S, Clark P, Thoder JJ. The contribution of the intrinsic muscles to grip and pinch strength. J Hand Surg. 24A: 64-72, 1999.
22. Mitchell B, Campbell W. A phase II trial of amifostine to ameliorate the neurotoxicity of carboplatin/paclitaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. Proc Amer Soc Clinical Oncol. 18: 601A, 1999.
23. Kim DH, Kim J-G, Kim BW. Comparisons between several neurologic tests of large myelinated nerves in type 2 diabetic patients with peripheral polyneuropathy. Kyungpook Univ Med J. 23: 562-574, 1999.
24. Dellon AL. Diagnosis and treatment of ulnar nerve compression at the elbow. Techniq
Hand Upper Extrem Surg. 4: 127-136, 2000.
25. Lee GW, Massry DR, Kupfer DM, Abrams R. Documentation of brachial plexus compression in the thoracic inlet with quantitative sensory testing. J Reconstr Microsurg.
16: 15-20, 2000.
26. Weber R, Weber RA, Schuchmann JA, Ortiz J. A prospective blinded evaluation of nerve conduction velocity versus pressure-specified sensory device testing in carpal tunnel syndrome. Ann Plast Surg. 45: 252-257, 2000.
27. Aszmann OC, Keller KM, Dellon AL. Results of decompression of peripheral nerves in diabetics: a prospective, blinded study. Plast Reconstr Surg. 106: 816-822, 2000.
28. Rosenberg D, Conolley J, Dellon AL. Thenar eminence quantitative sensory testing in diagnosis of proximal median nerve compression. J Hand Ther. 14: 258-265, 2001.
29. Barber MA, Conolley J, Spaulding CM, Dellon AL. Evaluation of pressure threshold prior to foot ulceration: one versus two-point static touch. J Amer Pod Med Assn. 91:
30. Tassler PL, Schwartz BS, Coresh J, Stewart WF, Todd AC. Associations of tibia lead, DMSA-chelatable lead, and blood lead with measures of peripheral nervous system function in former organolead manufacturing workers. Amer J Industr Med. 39: 254-261,
31. Cohen MD, Dellon AL. Computer-assisted sensorimotor testing documents neural regeneration after ulnar nerve repair at the wrist. Plast Reconstr Surg. 107: 501-505,
32. Dellon AL. Deciding when heel pain is of neural origin. J Foot Ankle Surg. 40: 341-345,
33. Wolfort SF, Dellon AL. Treatment of recurrent neuroma of the interdigital nerve by implantation of the proximal nerve into muscle in the arch of the foot. J Foot Ankle Surg.
40, 404-410, 2001.
34. Dellon AL. Clinical grading of peripheral nerve problems. Neurosurg Clinics N. Amer
2001. 12: 229-240, 2001.
35. Kim J, Dellon AL. Reconstruction of a painful post-traumatic medial plantar neuroma with a bioabsorbable nerve conduit: a case report. J Foot Ankle Surg. 40: 318-323, 2001.
36. Mehrdad MM, Dellon AL, Elias JJ, Nahabedian, MY. Quantitation of breast sensibility following reduction mammaplasty: a comparison of inferior and medial pedicle techniques. Plast Reconstr Surg. 109: 7, 2001.
37. Mac Dermid JC, Evenhuis W, Louzon M. Inter-instrument reliability of pinch strength scores. J Hand Ther. 14: 36-42, 2001.
38. Aszmann OC, Girsch W, Kamolz LP, Rab M, Schrogendorfer K, Frey M. Two-point
pressure threshold testing: a sensitive parameter in the diagnosis of chronic peripheral nerve compression. J Reconstr Microsurg. 17: 388-389, 2001.
39. Marx GM, Pavlakis N, McCowatt S, Boyle FM, Levi JA, Bell DR, Cook R, Biggs M, Little N, Wheeler HR. Phase II study of thalidomide in the treatment of recurrent glioblastoma multiforme. J Neuro-Oncol. 54: 31-38, 2001.
40. Rab M, Schrögendorfer KF, Girsch W, Kamolz LP, Beck H, Wagner G, Schlemmer F, Högler R, Aszmann O, Frey M. Value of several examination systems in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome comparison of Dellon computer-assisted sensation test with Mellesi hand status and Levine examination scheme. Handchir Mikrochir Plast Chir. 33:
41. Smith MA, Muehlberger T, Dellon AL. Peripheral nerve compression associated with
low-voltage electrical injury without associated significant cutaneous burn. Plast Reconstr
Surg. 109: 137-144, 2002.
42. Vriens JPM, van der Glas HW. The relationship of facial two-point discrimination to applied force under clinical test conditions. Plast Reconstr Surg. 109: 953-955, 2002.
43. Laroas G, Battiston G, Sard A, Ferrero M, Dellon AL. Digital nerve reconstruction with the bioabsorbable Neurotube. Clin Exper Plastic Surg. 35: 125-128, 2003.
44. Wood WA, Wood MA. Decompression of peripheral nerve for diabetic neuropathy in the lower extremity. J Foot & Ankle Surg. 42: 268-275, 2003.
45. Ferriera MC, Costra MP, Cunha MS, et.al. Sensibility of the breast following reduction mammaplasty. Ann Plast Surg. 51: 687-691, 2003.
46. Howard M, Lee K, Conolley J, Dellon AL. Documentation of brachial plexus compression with computer-assisted neurosensory and motor testing. J Reconstr Microsurg. 19: 303-312, 2003.
47. Nogueria MP, Paley D, Bhave A, Herbert A, Nocente C, Herzenberg JE. Nerve lesions associated with limb lengthening. J Bone Joint Surg. 85A: 1502-10, 2003.
48. Rose JD, Malay S, Sorrento D. Neurosensory testing of the medial calcaneal and medial plantar nerves in patients with plantar heel pain. J Foot Ankle Surg. 42:173-177, 2003.
49. Dellon AL. Diagnostic dilemmas: frostbite and diabetic neuropathy. Wounds. 15: 399-
50. Ferreira MC, Costa MP, Cunha MS, Sakae E, Fels KW. Sensibility of the breast after reduction mammoplasty. Ann Plast Surg. 51: 1-5, 2003.
51. Macdermid JC, Richards RS, Roth JH, Ross DC, King GJ. Endoscopic versus open carpal tunnel release: a randomized trial. J Hand Surg Amer. 28: 475-478, 2003.
52. Sinha UK, Rhee J, Alcaraz N, Urken ML. Pressure-specifying sensory device: quantitative sensory measurement in the oral cavity and oropharynx of normal adults. Ear Nose Throat. 82: 682-684, 2003.
53. Biddinger K, Amend KA. The role of surgical decompression for diabetic neuropathy.
Foot & Ankle Clin N Amer. 9:239-254, 2004.
54. Dellon AL, Swier P, Levingood M, Maloney CT. Cisplatin/taxol neuropathy: treatment by decompression of peripheral nerve. Plast Reconstr Surg. 114: 478-483, 2004.
55. Ducic I, Dellon AL, Short KW. Relationship between loss of pedal sensibility, balance, and falls in patients with peripheral neuropathy, accepted. Ann Plast Surg. 52: 535-540,
56. Coert JH, Meek, MF, Gibeault D, Dellon AL. Documentation of post-traumatic nerve compression in patients with normal electrodiagnostic studies. J Trauma. 56: 239-44,
57. Fogaçc W, Ferreira MC, Dellon AL. Neurosensory testing in evaluation of infraorbital nerve injuries associated with zygoma fracture. Plast Reconstr Surg. 113: 834-838, 2004.
58. Siemionow M, Demir Y. Diabetic neuropathy: pathogenesis and treatment a review. J Reconstr Microsurg. 20: 241-252, 2004.
59. Farah AB, Nahas FX, Ferreira LM, Mendes Jd A, Juliano Y. Sensibility of the abdomen after abdominoplasty. Plast Reconstr Surg. 114: 577-582, 2004.
60. Dellon AL. Review of surgical approach to restore sensation, relieve pain, prevent ulcer and prevent amputation. Foot Ankle Internat. 25: 749-755, 2004.
61. Schreiber JE, Girotto J, Mofid M, Singh N, Nahabedian M. Comparison study of nipple- areolar sensation after reduction mammoplasty. Aesth Surg J. 24: 320-323, 2004.
62. Ebmer J, Azmann O, Dellon AL. Sensory recovery after decompression of the pudendal nerve in diabetics. J Reconstr Microsurg. 20: 336, 2004.
63. DeJesus RA, Ducic I, Andonian E, Dellon AL. Normal and abnormal facial cutaneous sensibility. J Reconstr Microsurg. 20: 346, 2004.
64. Siemionow M, Ozmen S, Demir Y, Zielinshi MS. Early diagnosis of diabetic entrapment neuropathy management with quantitative sensory-motor testing. J Reconstr Microsurg.
65. Lee C, Dellon AL. Prognostic ability of Tinel sign in determining outcome for decompression surgery decompression surgery in diabetic and non-diabetic neuropathy. Ann Plast Surg. 53: 523-27, 2004.
66. Ferreira MC, Rodriques L, Fels K. New method for evaluation of cutaneous sensibility in diabetic feet: a preliminary report. Rev Hosp Clin Fac Med Sao Paulo. 59: 286-290, 2004.
67. DeJesus RA, Ducic I, Andonian E, Dellon AL. Normal and abnormal facial cutaneous sensibility. J Reconstr Microsurg. 20: 346, 2004.
68. Dellon AL. The hand and diabetes. Plast, Reconstr and Aesth Surg. 36: 125-137, 2004.
69. Meek MF, Bertleff MJOE, Ritt MJPF, van der Lei B, de Boer A, Houpt P, Nicolai J-PA.
A prospective clinical evaluation of a biodegradable Neurolac® nerve guide for sensory nerve repair in the hand. J Hand Surg. 30A: 513-518, 2005.
70. Dellon AL. Measuring peripheral nerve function: neurosensory testing versus electrodiagnostic testing, in atlas of the hand clinics: nerve repair and reconstruction. D Slutsky, editor, Elsevier, PA. Chapter 1, pp 1-31, 2005.
71. Parker RG. Dorsal foot pain due to compression of the deep peroneal nerve by exostosis of the metatarsocuneiform joint. J Amer Pod Med Assoc. 95: 455-458, 2005.
72. Radoiu H, Rosson GD, Andonian E, Senatore J, Dellon AL. Comparison of measures of large-fiber nerve function in patients with chronic nerve compression and neuropathy. J Amer Pod Med Assoc. 95: 438-445, 2005.
73. Valdivia JMV, Weinand M, Maloney CT Jr, Dellon AL. Surgical treatment of peripheral neuropathy: outcomes from 100 consecutive surgical cases. J Amer Pod Med Assoc. 95:
74. Wood WA, Wood MA, Werter S, Menn J, Hamilton S, Jacoby R, Dellon AL. Cross- sectional study relating loss of protective sensation to testing methodology in patients with foot ulceration. J Amer Pod Med Assoc. 95: 451-454, 2005.
75. Rosson GD, Dellon AL. Entrapment of the superficial peroneal nerve. Clinical Orthop, Rel Res. 438: 248-252, 2005.
76. Dellon AL. Post-arthroplasty palsy and systemic neuropathy: a peripheral nerve management algorithm. Ann Plast Surg. 55: 638-642, 2005.
77. Seiler DK, Wilton J, Dellon AL. Detection of neuropathy due to Mycobacterium leprae using non-invasive neurosensory testing of susceptible peripheral nerves. Ann Plast Surg.
55: 633-637, 2005.
78. Radoiu H, Rosson GD, Andonian G, Senatore J, Dellon AL. Comparison of measures of large-fiber nerve function in patients with chronic nerve compression and neuropathy. J Amer Pod Med Assoc. 95: 438-445, 2005.
79. Wood WA, Wood MA, Werter S, Menn J, Hamilton S, Jacoby R, Dellon AL. Cross- sectional Study relating loss of protective sensation to testing methodology in patients with foot ulceration. J Amer Pod Med Assoc. 95: 469-474, 2005.
80. Hruby S, Ebmer J, Dellon AL, Aszmann OC. Anatomy of the pudendal nerve at the urogenital diaphragm: new critical site for nerve entrapment. Urology. 66: 949-952, 2005.
81. Cleary, CK, Sanders, A, Todd, N., Reliability of the derma-durometer in the assessment of scar pliability. J of Hand Ther, 18: 462-467, 2005.
82. Atsuchi K, Noriyoshi A, Tadashi K. The influence of age on pressure perception of static and moving two-point discrimination in normal subjects. J of Hand Ther. 18: 421-425,
83. Dellon AL. Postarthroplasty “palsy” and systemic neuropathy a peripheral nerve management algorithm. Ann of Plast Surg. 55: 6, 2005.
84. Yong Y, Wang Z. Treatment of painful diabetic neuropathy by surgical decompression of peripheral nerves. China J of Neurosurg. 21: 550-552, 2005.
85. Yong Y, Wang Z. Surgical relief of painful diabetic neuropathy. Nat’l Med J of China.
85: 2728-2729, 2005.
86. Fels KW, Cunha MS, Sturtz GP, Gemperli R, Ferreira MC. Evaluation of cutaneous abdominal wall sensibility after abdominoplasty. Aes Plast Surg. 29: 78-82, 2005.
87. Kitzinger HB, Aszmann OC, Moser VL, Frey M. Significance of electroneurographic parameters in the diagnosis of chronic neuropathy of the ulnar nerve at the elbow. Hand Surg, Microsurg, Plast Surg. 37: 276-281, 2005.
88. Siemionow M, Zielinski M, Sari A. Comparison of clinical evaluation and neurosensory testing in the early diagnosis of superimposed entrapment neuropathy in diabetic patients. Ann of Plast Surg. 57: 41-49, 2006.
89. Okwueze MI, Spear ME, Zwyghuizen AM, Braun SA, Ajmal N, Nanney LB, Hagan KF, Wolfort SF, Shack RB. Effect of augmentation mammaplasty on breast sensation. Plast Reconstr Surg. 117: 73-83, 2006.
90. Nahabedian MY. Effect of augmentation mammaplasty on breast sensation (discussion).
Plast Reconstr Surg. 117: 84-85, 2006.
91. Santanelli F, Paolini G, Monarca C, Giorgano S. Long-term morbidity of the free forearm flap donor site: a statistical analysis of functional and cosmetic sequelae. In Press, 2006.
92. Mofid MM, Klatsky SA, Singh NK, Nahabedian MY. Nipple-areola complex sensitivity after primary breast augmentation: a comparison of periareolar and inframammary incision approaches. Plast Reconstr Surg. 117: 1694-1698, 2006.
93. Bonde C. Flap sensation after breast reconstruction using autologous tissue. Presented at
EURAPS meeting, 2006.
94. Soomekh D. Quantitative sensory testing. Clin Pod Med and Surg. 23: 545-557, 2006.
95. Rose M, Rosson G, Elkwood A, Dellon AL. Thalidomide-induced neuropathy: treatment by decompression of peripheral nerves. Plast Reconstr Surg. 117-7: 2329-2332, 2006.
96. Dellon AL, Maloney CT Jr. Salvage of sensation in a hallux-to-thumb, transfer by nerve tube reconstruction. The J of Hand Surg. 31A: 1495-1498, 2006.
97. Anselmi S. Common peroneal nerve compression. J of the Amer Pod Med Assoc, 96:
98. Meek MF, Nicolai JP, Robinson PH. Secondary digital nerve repair in the foot with resorbable (DLLA-epsilon-CL) nerve conduits. J of Reconstr Microsurg. 22: 149-151,
99. Obwueze MI, Spear ME, Zwyghuizen AM, et al. Effect of augmentation on breast sensation. Plast Reconstr Surg. 117: 73-83, 2006.
100. Ducic I, Dellon AL, Taylor NS. Decompression of the lateral cutaneous nerve in the treatment of meralgia paresthetica. J of Reconstr Microsurg. 22: 113-118, 2006.
101. Ducic I, Taylor NS, Dellon AL. Relationship of pedal sensibility and balance in patients with peripheral neuropathy. Ann of Plast Surg. 56: 145-150, 2006.
102. Siemionow J, Zelinski M, Sari A. Comparison of clinical evaluation and neurosensory testing in the early diagnosis of superimposed entrapment neuropathy in diabetic patients. Ann Plast Surg. 57: 41-49, 2006.
103. Rose MI, Rosson GD, Elkwood AI, Dellon AL. Thalidomide-induced neuropathy:
treatment by decompression of peripheral nerves. Plast Reconstr Surg. 117: 2329-2332,
104. Kuzbari R, Schlenz I. Reduction mammaplasty and sensitivity of the nipple-areola
complex. Ann Plast Surg. 58: 3-11, 2007.
105. Dellon AL. Diabetic neuropathy: medical and surgical approaches. Clin Pod Med & Surg.
24: 425-448, 2007.
106. Williams EH, Dellon AL. Anterior submuscular transposition. Hand Clin. 23: 345-358,
107. Rosson GD, Rodriguez E, Dellon AL. Surgical treatment of superimposed nerve compressions in hepatitis c neuropathy. Microsurg. 27: 601-607, 2007.
108. Dellon AL, Andonian E, DeJesus RA. Measuring sensibility of the trigeminal nerve. Plast
& Reconstr Surg. 120: 1546-1550, 2007.
109. Donoghoe N, Rosson GD, Dellon AL. Reconstruction of the human median nerve in the forearm with the Neurotube™. Microsurg. 27: 595-600, 2007.
110. Santanelli F, Paolini G, Bittarelli D, Nofroni I. Computer-assisted evaluation of nipple- areola complex sensibility in macromastia and following superolateral pedicle reduction mammaplasty: a statistical analysis. Plast Reconstr Surg. 119(6): 1679-1683, 2007.
111. Dellon, AL. The dellon approach to neurolysis in the neuropathy patient with chronic nerve compression. Handchir Mikrochir Plast Chir .40: 351-360, 2008.
112. Dellon AL. The four medial ankle tunnels: a critical review of perceptions of tarsal tunnel syndrome and neuropathy. Neurosurg Clin N Amer. 19: 629-648, 2008.
113. Dellon AL. Technique for determining when plantar heel pain can be of neural origin.
Microsurg. 28: 403-406, 2008.
114. Karagoz H, Yuksel F, Ulkur E, Celikoz B. Early and late results of nerve decompression procedures in diabetic neuropathy: a series from Turkiye. J of Reconstr Microsurg. 24:
115. Mullick T, Dellon AL. Results of decompression of four medial tunnels in the treatment of tarsal tunnels syndrome. J of Reconstr Microsurg. 24: 119-126, 2008.
116. Huseyin K, Fuat Y, Ersin U, Celikoz. Early and late results of nerve decompression procedures in diabetic neuropathy: a series from Turkiye. J of Reconstr Microsurg. 24:
117. Williams EH, Williams CG, Rosson GD, Dellon AL. Combined peroneal and proximal tibial nerve palsies. Microsurg. 29: 259-264, 2009.
118. Rodriguez ED, Bluebond-Langer R, Copeland C, Grim TN, Singh NK, Scalea T.
Functional outcomes of posttraumatic lower limb salvage: a pilot study of anterolateral thigh perforator flaps versus muscle flaps. J Trauma. 66: 1311-1314, 2009.
119. Vriens JP, van Der Glas HW. Extension of normal values on sensory function for facial areas using clinical tests on touch and two-point discrimination. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 28: 1154-1158, 2009.
120. Carvalho VF, Ferreira MC, Vieira SA, Ueda T. Cutaneous sensibility threshold in the feet of diabetic patients with pressure-specified sensory device: an assessment of the neuropathy. Rev Assoc Med Bras. 55: 29-34, 2009.
121. Williams EH, Detmer DE, Guyton GP, Dellon AL. Non-invasive neurosensory testing used to diagnose and confirm successful management of lower extremity deep distal posterior compartment syndrome. J Brach Plex Periph Nerv Inj. 16: 4-10, 2009.
122. Slutsky DJ. Use of conduction studies and the pressure-specified sensory device in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome. J of Hand Surg Eur Vol. 34: 60-65, 2009.
123. Aszmann Oc, Moser V, Frey M. Treatment of painful neuromas via end-to-side neuropathy. Handchir Mikrochir Plast Chir., 42:225-232, 2010.
124. Sever C, Kulachi Y, Oksur S, Sahin C. The Mini incision technique for carpal tunnel decompression using nasal instruments. Turk Neurosurg. 20: 353-357, 2010.
125. Nath RK, Bowen ME, Eichhorn MG. Pressure-specified sensory device versus electrodiagnostic testing in brachial plexus upper trunk injury. J of Reconstr Microsurg.
26: 235-242, 2010.
126. Santanelli F, Paolini G, Longo B, Angelini M, Laporta R. Prospective computerized analyses of sensibility in breast reconstruction with non-reinnervated DIEP flap. Plast Reconstr Surg. 127: 1790-1795, 2011.
127. Spear ME, Nanney R, Donihue KM, Rogers JJ, Mendel B, Kelly UK, Shack RB, Hagan KF Hagan. The impact of reduction mammaplasty on breast sensation: an analysis of multiple surgical techniques. Ann of Plast Surg. 68: 142-149, 2012.
128. Schrogendorfer KF, Haslik W, Aszmann OC, Vierhapper M, Frey M, Lumenta DB.
Prospective evaluation of a single-sided innervated gluteal artery perforator flap for reconstruction of extensive and recurrent pilonidal sinus disease: functional, aesthetic, and patient reported long-term outcomes. World J Surg 36: 2230-2236, 2012.
129. Coltro PS, Alves HR, Gallafrio ST, Busnardo FF, Ferreira MC. Sensibility of the ear after otoplasty. Ann Plast Surg. 68: 120-124, 2012.
130. Dellon AL, Muse VL, Scott ND, et al. A positive tinel sign as predictor of pain relief or
sensory recovery after decompression of chronic tibial nerve compression in patients with diabetic neuropathy. J of Reconstr Microsurg. 28(4): 235-240, 2012.
131. Sever C, Sahin C, Bayram Y, Kapi E, Kulahci Y, Berber U, Incedayi M. Management of intraneural fibro-lipoma of the median nerve and the role of pressure-specified sensory device (PSSD) for the patient's motor and sensorial evaluations. Uygur F, Turk Neurosurg. 23: 31-37, 2013.
132. Magarakis, M, Venkat, R, Dellon, AL, Shridharani, SM, , Bellamy, J, Vaca, EE, Jeter, SC, Zoras,O, Manahan, MA, Rosson,GD , Pilot Study of Breast Sensation after Breast Reconstruction: Evaluating the Effects of Radiation Therapy and Perforator Flap Neurotization on Sensory Recovery, Microsurg, accepted February 2013.
133. Rudhorfer, A, Azaryan, M, Kraus, J, Grinzinger, S, Hitzl, W, Ebmer, J, Holzl, B, Objective and subjective evaluation of polyneuropathy in diabetes mellitus patients including the Pressure-Specified Sensory Device as a new method outside a surgical setting, J Diab & Metab Dis, submitted April 2013.